To feed the world’s population, it is increasingly necessary to develop arable land in arid regions. But the arable land used to date has also suffered a drastic loss of vital substances and has become increasingly salty due to the use of chemical fertilizers. The loss of humus, the essential component for plant life, is dramatic. Humic acids and fulvic acids are indispensable components of organic substances and fertilizers for the formation of humus and thus the vitalization of soil.
So far, humic acids have been extracted from Leonardite brown coal or hard coal.
Most users were not told that the proportion of pure humic acids in Leonardite and also in hard coal is low and also highly contaminated with heavy metals. Fulvinic acids are also often referred to as humic acids, which is clearly wrong. The chemical structure of fulvic acids is completely different from humic acids and also their function in soil and plant growth. A healthy and ecologically sustainable agriculture is not possible with humic acids from Leonardite or hard coal.
*With individual approval of the Federal Office for Food Safety (AGES) according to paragraph 9a DMG 1994 v. 29.05.2020 HUMIVERSE® is approved as soil additive in the European Union.
HUMIVERSE® is a 100% pure organic humic acid. The essential toxic heavy metals are below the detection limit.
HUMIVERSE® is a German product and is obtained from renewable plant raw materials. It is not a product made from the Leonardite of lignite or from hard coal.
In combination with organic fertilisers or other organic materials, HUMIVERSE® can cultivate humus-poor soils and make them usable for agricultural cultivation. The humic acid, which intensively supports humus formation, is the most important basis in the vitalisation of the soil, especially arid soils. By isolating organic and inorganic pesticides, hydrocarbon compounds and chelating heavy metals in agriculture and fish farming, it helps detoxify natural resources. It has been found many times that humic acids have a conditioning effect that can stimulate the body’s own defence systems of plants and animals. This not only opens up new possibilities in agriculture, up to and including the coating of seeds, but also in animal and fish breeding, far-reaching changes will occur with the use of HUMIVERSE®.
HUMIVERSE® – The Future of Farming
The unique advantages of HUMIVERSE®
The effective Benefits of HUMIVERSE®
- Promotion of soil life
- Improvement of soil structure and increase of humus formation
- Increasing the availability of macro- and micronutrients
- ▪ Increasing the cation exchange capacity
- Increase of water holding capacity
- pH-value balance on (strongly) acidic and alkaline soils
- Improvement of soils contaminated with salt and pollutants
- Enzymatic effect on the formation of important plant hormones
- The Future of Farming
- Protects the plant from UV radiation and increases chlorophyll formation.
Further Benefits of HUMIVERSE® on the Soil
- Improvement of nutrient uptake (activity / root extracts)
- Dissolution of salts and renewed bioavailability
- Increased resistance to abiotic stresses, e.g. drought, heat, UV radiation, frost, salinated soils (due to over fertilisation with NPK fertilisers), nutrient deficiency and pH value
- Promotion of root growth (rhizosphere, gravitropism) – General growth stimulation (seed germination, flowering and fruit development) fruit development)
- Increase in disease resistance (e.g. fungal diseases, slight hyperglycaemia in the plant)
- Improvement and safeguarding of the qualitative and quantitative properties of the harvested products
“Humiverse® is an organic biostimulant of the highest purity and represents a new world standard. After scientifically accompanied tests and successful use in practice, nothing more stands in the way of product introduction in both organic and conventional agriculture. Humiverse® means more yields the natural way.”
CEO Terra Optima AG, Heiko Petermann
Application of HUMIVERSE®
As a biostimulant, HUMIVERSE Terra not only promotes plant growth, but also saves about 30% of the water that is available to the plants during periods of stress such as long dry spells.
In collaboration with ISRA and regional cooperatives, HUMIVERSE is being tested for approval as a certified biostimulant for Senegal and West Africa, as well as South Africa.
Reforestation programme in northern Shanxi, PR China
TERRA OPTIMA AG
Tel.: +41 41 560 31 04
28 Queen’s Road Central
20th Floor · Central Tower
HUMIVERSE® is a registered Trademark of Terra Optima Inc.